Tag Archives: Real Estate Agents Facebook
Posted on 30. May, 2011 by Julia.
Creating Your Business Page
Up until a month ago I was creating pages for Business and Charging $500 up. Since I was introduced to Total Social Media System I can offer a more affordable page with more features as you create the page yourself.
What you get:
- Ease of Formatting a Fan Page: Many people and myself included previously struggle with the concept of creating and setting up their Page in Facebook. You will be happy to know that watching the video that is provided you will be able to create it without any problems.
- The Viral Component: The Social Outbreak™ page has a viral component, which neither the free Facebook fan page or the one designed by a webmaster will have.
With our Facebook Pages you the owner will be provided with the following: No other app out there will give you this.
- All the contact info of the person who has viewed the page. Previously the only way to obtain this information would be to fill in a form after the person went to the landing page or website. This information is provided instantly which gives you the ability to contact immediately.
- An email is then sent to the person who viewed the fan page thanking them—this will not only impress the viewer but will make him interested in finding out more, and
- There will be a short message in the prospect’s newsfeed that alerts all of his friends to what he is viewing—they will be curious and want to check it out too.
- There will be a huge viral component to “the Wall,” which is where prospects will few what their friends are viewing; suppose you post a link to your page and 10 out of your 200 friends view it – it will now be posted on the Wall of those 10 friends, and say each of those get 10 views, that’s 100 views – you can see how one post can generate hundreds and then thousands of views – that’s the beauty of the viral component.
The Sidebar : The sidebar is great real estate about who you are and your products and services. This is an example above. Nothing could be easier.
- The Monetary Reward: If someone views another type fan page, there is no monetary reward – if someone views a Social Outbreak™ fan page, likes it, and wants one like it, the owner of the Social Outbreak™ fan page gets paid a commission. Before long, with ten people wanting a fan page in the Pro position or 20 in the Basic position, his fan page is free.
- Company Support: Social Outbreak™ conduct professional webinars, which help you to promote his product.
- Full-scale website included with the Fan Page: Not only will you have a business page, but you also get a professional website -You can either use the one from the company or design one of his own in a few minutes by just pointing and clicking, uploading images, text, customizing colours, uploading videos, uploading audios, etc.
- The average time to build a business page or website is 10-20 minutes – it could’ve be easier and tutorial videos are included for anyone needing additional help.
- Brian and I are also available to assist you in creating your page.
- Easy to Change: As a real estate agent, home business builder or shop owner, you will be able to change your page daily if you so choose. This gives you the flexibility with prices changes, the ability to offer special and coupons to increase sales.
- Previously this is what I would be paid to do.
- Video Conferencing, Video Emailing, and Screen Sharing: The Pro position not only is the most lucrative, but also will include video conferencing, video emailing, and screen sharing. The video conferencing will allow groups of people to build their business quickly by sharing ideas and training. Video Emailing will allow them to send vivid and eye-catching emails to prospects. The screen sharing will allow a rep to share his screen easily with a prospect and also will help him train a new recruit.
- Retail Stores and Real Estate Agents: “Mom and Pop” stores and real estate agents are looking for an easy way to advertise – it is now costing them $1200/month to advertise in the yellow pages so they are thrilled to find something that costs $50-100 per month and allows them to have a presence on Facebook at a reasonable cost. “According to Web measurement firm Compete Inc., Facebook has passed search-engine giant Google to become the top source for traffic to major portals like Yahoo and MSN, and is among the leaders for other types of sites.”
BASIC PACK: First month US$133.00 – then US$50 each month
PRO PACK: First month US$233.00 – then US$100 each month