Tag Archives: Facebook Workshop
Posted on 08. Sep, 2011 by Julia.
Facebook for Business Workshop!
An Introduction to Facebook for Small Business
A Facebook fan page is essential for business owners of any size looking to expand their presence and reach their audience. Facebook fan pages act as interactive business cards and go light years toward connecting you with the people who will put money in your pocket. Because, make no mistake, your competitors are figuring this out — you need to know how, too.
- Are you clear on what a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page is?
- Have you asked yourself, why does my business need a Facebook Fan Page?
- Want to find out how to use Facebook as a Lead generation tool for your business?
In this introduction to Facebook For Business your will learn:
- Learn how to create a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page
- Learn how to attract Fans and interact with them on Facebook
- Facebook etiquette what to do and what not to do
- A daily check-list to follow
- How to create a Facebook marketing strategy; i.e. what to do and when to do it!
- What to say in your status updates
- How Facebook can get you ranked on Google plus much more
When: Monday September 19th, 2011 Time: 9.00 am 3.00 pm
Where: 34 Victoria Terrace, up driveway to house Kings Beach * lunch will be included
Cost: $97 per person.
Enquiries: Phone Julia on 0427034568 or e-mail Julia@sunshinecoastsocialmedia
What to Bring: Laptop, notebook, pen, internet if you wish to use it
Who Should Attend: Entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals who are serious about earning new ways to communicate with their market and who want to generate quality leads.
Space is limited, so hurry and click on the link below now!